About Us

Bancroft Medical Centre, was established in October 2018. It existence came because two long established GP practice merged due to one of the practices having one of their long serving partners retire and to keep the patient list together it was decided that the remaining partner would join the other GP partnership.

Courtney house was established as a GP surgery in the 1930 and Orford Lodge was established in the 1870’s .